We have job openings. It's up to you to make it a career!
DHA has positions available for controls engineers at all experience levels -- from junior to senior. We're looking for engineers who love what they do and are good at it.
Work from home and travel to customer sites as needed.
No blah, blah, blah for this job posting like you'll find on a large company job board. We're just looking for engineers who can get things done in one or more of the following areas:
- PLC programming: Write ladder logic. The two main PLCs are CompactLogix and Productivity.
- HMI programming: Build screens. Configure tags, alarms and recipes. The two main HMIs are PanelView and C-More.
- SCADA programming: The big brother of the HMI. This skill adds scripting and databases. The primary SCADA software is Fernhill.
- Electrical design: Layout electrical panels and do the detailed design. A panel shop will build your creation.
- CAD: 2D panel layout and electrical drawings using AutoCAD LT or Draftsight.
- Commissioning: Oversee the electrical installation, do the I/O checkout, perform both functional and end-to-end tests of the control system.
These are salary positions with all of the usual benefits.
Controls Engineers are involved in the whole life cycle of a project. Up to 35% travel may be required for the commissioning aspect.
If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.